Thursday, February 3, 2011

Baking for the weekend...I thought...

So I was doing some baking for the weekend, and then got an invitation to supper with a request for bread!  Guess I'll have to make more tomorrow!!!  The following recipes are from 'Healthy Bread in 5 Minuets A Day'...if you don't have their book, you NEED to get it!!  And if you don't want their book, check our their website and find a couple recipes!! http://www.artisanbreadinfive.com/  Please enjoy my pictures, and think about making some of your own!!

Raisin, Craisin, Walnut Bread just starting to raise

Fully risen and ready for shaping

Roughly shaped into rounds

Garlic Rosemary Focaccia and Plain Bread on the rise

Fully Risen

Fully Baked

Can't wait to try this bread...but I'm going to have to wait till supper!!

No comments:

Post a Comment